Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Intorductions

This is me and my favorite toy in the whole world Kellen.  Kellen is a Cannon T3i and we are still getting to know each other, but so far we are a match made in heaven.
This hottie is my boyfriend Eric, or as I will refer to him most of the time my "Chocolate Bear."  We live together with our 2 fur kids Page and Cali.
Cali, the speckled one on the left is a 3 year old German Short-hair Pointer mix and is the sweetest most loving dog I have ever met.  Page, the black one on the right is also a German Short-hair Pointer mix, she is 4 years old and very smart but has anxiety and is scared of everything.  They have the same mother, but mystery fathers. As much as Eric hates it, I must dress them up for Halloween and Christmas each year and take a ridiculous amount of photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment